English Writing: Future Plans

Cristina


Now that I lost my job, I thinking all time about I´ll like to do. For the moment, I decided one thing, I want to learn english. I went to english´s class since two weeks. In this time I had remembered some knowledge and I have learnt new vocabulary and I pronunce a news words. This summer, I want to go San Francisco. My intention is I go to receive a course of english in the university. I want to be at least two months in EE.UU. I hope to learn english and to meet a lot of people. When I´ll retuned, I am sure that my english will be more fluid.

Paco
The next week we will have two days of holidays, I plan to stay in Madrid and I hope to rest all this long weekend.

I expect to do only enjoyable things , I like to go to the movies? I will go to see a film. I want to see some friends? I will go dinner with them. I need to sleep “the siesta”? I will sleep. All weekend, why not?

Zulema
My dream job is to be a Doctor in Africa; when I was younger I saw a lot movies of Doctors in Africa, I want to be a Doctor for to help all people. I thought to work in a hospital was very dull and exhausting because all day you must help to patients and this job would that work hard.

            In the movies ever died the patients, the doctor always knows how cure the sick. In the movies never died the person but in the real life the persons died and this is very hard.

            Now to be a Doctor is a hard and poorly paid profession. I changed the idea! and I be a lawyer. The lawyer to help the people and to be a lawyer is well paid.
 

Share This:    Twitter  Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia Vazquez 2018. Powered by Blogger.