English Writing: Comparisons with as...as

Comparing with as...as


CRISTINA
The news conditions of employment in Spain.


The economic crisis live our country have worsened the conditions of employment. For example, now, a spanish licensed doesn´t earn as money as germany licensed. The same happen with the other workers. Also a spanish workers doesn´t find emply as fast as germany workers. Now, the spanish workers will work as many years as germany workers. In addition, the spanish´s bills are as expensive as germany´s bills. The result, the worker´s spanish doesn´t live as well as germany´s workers. 

ZULEMA
A REGULAR VACUUM CLEANER OR ORDINARY BROOM

            The ordinary broom is as expensive as the regular vacuum cleaner. I can buy an ordinary broom for a lot less money. It is very very expensive.
            The broom is as light as the ordinary broom.
            The vacuum cleaner is as durable as broom, but the broom don’t need electricity.
            The broom is as easy to use as vacuum cleaner; the broom don’t need instructions for use. The broom is something convenient for use in house of country.
            The vacuum cleaner is as fast as the broom.
            The vacuum cleaner is as moderm as broom.
            In all house has a vacuum cleaner and one or more broom.
            The broom is the great invention for the housewives!!.

ANAIS
My sister and me

Ainhoa is my sister. She isn´t as old as me, because she is 24 years old and I am 30. My hair isn´t as dark as hers, because I am blondie and she is brunette. Her eyes isn´t as clear as mine, she has brown eyes and I have blue eyes.
She is as tall as me . She hasn´t as many problems as me, because she is the youngest. 
Ainhoa is as happy as me because we are great sisters.

Aida
My favorite way to communicate is cell phones because you can to stay in communicate whit many people. In market I prefer brand´s apple  even it´s as expensive prizes as others companies because your cell phones was a warranty and if you need to change in this period Apple give you a other cell phones not  as others companies as .
The products of others brands aren´t as light as products of apple even the app or characteristics of apple are as much as their.
You can to see a lot of similar products but in my opinion not as beautiful in the design  as the Apple´s products in fact Cell phones.
Share This:    Twitter  Google+

1 comment:

  1. Clearly, the bus is not as fast as the subway.
    The subway don't have the traffic problems, ticket costs as the buses, and is a clean communication system. For this reason i like the subway really much, i choose this communication system every time i need to move inside the city.
    Another fast way in the city, is the car but this is not as cheap as the subway, you need to spend much money on maintenance, fuel and insurance. So this is not cheap as the subway.

    ReplyDelete

Alicia Vazquez 2018. Powered by Blogger.