Opportunities for Blended Learning

I like this infographic because the idea of doing a Blog and Wiki came from trying to explore blended learning. I think there are a lot of possibilities for blended learning. Education is changing. People's living situations are not what they used to be. People are looking for educational opportunities outside of their neighborhood, town, country and blended learning offers options that were not available before. But as this infografic states it has to be planned out. Like anything in education it has to be about the learning.

I have many university students and even some of my adult students who have a difficult time getting to the classroom, but who are very interested in the class for these cases I have been pondering about blended learning.

Share This:    Twitter  Google+

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia Vazquez 2018. Powered by Blogger.