My Boss'/Teacher's Personality

David
The best teacher I ever had was my teacher of Chemistry at the high school. If I think about it he had most of the principal characteristics a good teacher must have, in my opinion.

He taught us the effort culture. Every day we had a little exam. We had to answer in 5 to 10 minutes short questions about chemical formulation. So you had to study every day the chemical elements table and the new lessons learnt that day. Then, when the principal exam came, you realized that you almost had studied it yet.

He taught us how to work as a team. He introduced us into the laboratory job. Every member of the team had his own tasks. Therefore, if one member not finished his duties the experiment didn´t work. It was frustrating seeing the other groups with their experiments working, so you tried hard until you succeed.

He taught us always with a great sense of humor. I still can remember his particular chemical elements table with all the names of the elements switch into jokes. When you had doubts about some elements names you always remembered one of that jokes and the correct name came to our minds.

The following teachers that I had couldn´t reach his level any more. So I can say that all knowledge of chemistry I have today I owe it to my old teacher.

Jose D. 
I have had many bosses, but I remember the first that I had. I was working in Iberia in human resources. When I knew him I think He was very serious, but when I Knew better him I noticed that He was very extrovert and funny.

Although He was a night owl and a heartbreaker He was very responsable. When We were working he tried that We worked united, He was a team player. When You had a mistake He was sincere and motivated he talked with us. He was very energetic and he encouraged us. Finally I think that although He had faults but he was the best boss that I had.

Alvaro 
I have problems with my boss. My boss is a person that he has never worked. He is the nephew of a great business man and he has inherited the company.

Is very difficult to work with my boss because he does not control your work, but requires too much. Work is very individual, does not exist teamwork and a clear programming.

But there is a good part. It's a job that I like and where I work very well and charge every month without exception.

My boss is a little worker, lazy and uncooperative but is very punctual. You cannot always have everything. 

Elena

During my degree I have had many differents professors, but if I need to choose one it will be Ángel González.

For me he has an attractive personality because he shows to the class how much he enjoys teaching History of Art. He is a very intelligent person and you can see it when he speaks. He can talk about any topic and not everyone can do that.

Also he has a great sense of humor. He always has something new to tell us about contemporary art but in a very special way. He is absolutely hilarious, like when he tries to explain Expressionism´s Artists as sexual maniacs! Definitely, you pass a good time with him.

Iñigo A. 
A QUIET MAN 
I'll never forget the first day I started to work in a multinational Teleco, wanted to be on time to give a good impression so I get to the office at 7.30am, my surprise was that I got to talk to a very friendly guy, he told me he was an early riser, he liked to prepare the meetings of the project before their teammates came. Then I explained that my personality was very punctual, sociable, careful with the goals, and always a good entrepreneur with new projects.

 He said: Ok, it's a little late for me, I welcome the company I'm your new boss. I was about 25 years and I felt very flushed. A couple of years before recalling the story wih my friends, I said it was the best leader I know, I had worked well under stress, was terribly proactive, perfectionist and well educated. He valued people were loyal and efficient employees who knew to do teamwork and trustworthy.

Looking back on my experience always remember him having some beers with all employees on Friday afternoon, with a very easy to communicate all its positivity.

I had dinner with him last Christmas and nothing had changed, hyperactive and fun at the same time.


Begoña 
One of the persons I admire the most is my ex-workmate Beatrice. Now she is retired and I miss her a lot. She is from Switzerland, and as a Swiss clock, she has always been punctual at job. Responsible, efficient and effective, and always open to help others. And the most important: always with a big smile, even if she had a lot of personal problems. A very trustful person you can tell her anything, she always keeps it in a secret.

I remember the day I first met her. I was very young and I had no much work experience. She received me and made me feel as a worthy resource. She explained me everything in details, and at the beginning, when I interrupted her very often to ask something, she had never made an angry face, and I can’t understand how she did it, since I hate to be interrupted when I am doing a concentrating work. At that moment I wished to be like her.

For me, during all these years, she has been an example to follow, and I think today I am a better person for it.

At present I am very lucky since she is one of my best friends.
Share This:    Twitter  Google+

1 comment:

  1. Love your writing. It is a lot clearer and organized. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Alicia Vazquez 2018. Powered by Blogger.